PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BOOKING!
- Click on [Read More] tab below to see extra tabs with further information, including the event programme.
- There is only one Package option, i.e. WCR2022 Attendee, pre-selected and applicable to you and for a guest.
- University B&B rooms are in the Queens Road Student Village and are single en suite. Couples need to book two rooms as single occupancy.
- Items available to book are: B&B on Friday and Saturday; BBQ on the Friday night and a Banquet lunch on the Saturday.
- Donations to the Winton Benevolent Fund and/or General Fund can be made as you book.
- To add a guest, select 'add attendee' when you are presented with your current shopping basket and then select WCR2022 Guest.
- An administration fee of £5 inclusive of VAT will be added on per person.
- Please complete the Questionnaire(s) when prompted. There is one for you and one for your guest (if relevant) - the guest questionnaire will appear after you have finished the first attendee. You will then need to amend the delegate details with those of the guest.
- If you are not booking for Saturday lunch, when asked in the Questionnaire to select menu choices for you and your guest (if relevant), please select 'not attending the lunch'.
- You will now be required to select a billing address and enter payment details.
“Please note: The University of Winchester is contracted to facilitate the booking of this event, on behalf of the Old Wintonians Working Group. All personal data you provide will be shared with the Old Wintonians Working Group as organisers of the reunion. For information on how they will manage the information they are gathering, please contact email@example.com”